Users cannot see device details in Operator Console.
In MS Edge Dev console there is information regarding missing permissions:
Could you please advise what are the correct corresponding ACLs that need to be assigned to user accounts? Please, have a look at the attached screenshot.
Release : 20.3
Component : UIM - OPERATOR CONSOLE
Please upgrade UIM 20.3 to release 20.3.2 to fix this issue
(a) Always refer the patch release notes before applying patch
(b) Steps to install ump_operatorconsole_2.08_HF3 patch:
1. Deploy the ump_operatorconsole_2.08_HF3.zip from your local drive to the UIM Server Local Archive.
2. Deploy ump_operatorconsole installation package (version 2.08hf3) from the Archive folder to the Operator Console robot.
3. Download grouping_api_2.0.6_bundle.zip from Hotfix site. Unzip the grouping_api_2.0.6_bundle.zip to some temporary folder on Operator Console Robot.
4. Deactivate wasp probe on Operator Console robot. Copy files grouping-api-model-2.0.6.jar & grouping-api-service-local-2.0.6.jar from temporary folder to [UIM Install Path]\probes\service\wasp\lib\services on Operator Console robot.
5. Move/Delete files grouping-api-model-2.0.5.jar & grouping-api-service-local-2.0.5.jar from [UIM Install Path]\probes\service\wasp\lib\services, if exists.
6. Activate wasp probe.
(c) UIM 20.3.2 fixes could be downloaded from here