Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create two Static Dependant List Lookups with two levels
2. Use the same code/id for the values of the first level in each of the two lookups (It is important to do this)
3. Create some values for the second level. To reproduce the issue it does not matter how these values are configured
4. Associate these lookups to any attribute. Configure first level as the entry level and second level as the exit level
5. Add the attributes to list or properties view in the Modern UX
6. Click on the dropdown to select a value
Expected Results: Values presented for selection are not duplicated
Actual Results: Values presented for selection are duplicated. Note that this is not the same behaviour in Classic UI. In addition, upon selection of any value preseneted by the application, the following error is thrown.
CMN-0009: Attribute 'Dependent Attribute' has invalid Lookup Value 'el_v1'
Due to a defect with ID DE59626.
The defect is being reviewed by Product Management.