We are upgrading our Clarity servers Linux OS. We have been provided with new servers. Is there any sequence of steps to migrate the Clarity Application servers to the new machine?
Release : Any
Component : CA PPM APPLICATION
The steps to use on the new server would be
- Create the Clarity user on the new server
- Create the Clarity installation directory on the new server
- Install the OpenJDK from the Clarity PPM installation media
- Install Tomcat from the Clarity PPM installation media
- tar zxvf the copied file of the Clarity installation directory
- Amend the properties.xml for server name, OpenJDK and Tomcat changes.
- Redeploy the Clarity PPM services.