Release : Any
Component : Spectrum Reporting
MySQL Database Corruption
NOTE: In the following MySql commands, replace <PASSWD> with the root password for your DX NetOps Spectrum version.
- Log into the SRM system as the user that owns the Spectrum installation
- If on Windows, start a bash shell by running "bash -login"
- cd to the $SPECROOT/mysql/bin directory and enter the following command to log into mysql:
./mysql --defaults-file=../my-spectrum.cnf -uroot -p<PASSWD> reporting -A
- Run the following command to repair the table name from the error noted in the catalina.out or stdout.log file:
repair table alarmbucket15728640_1601794334359
- Enter "quit" at the mysql prompt to log out of mysql
- Restart tomcat