How can PM (Performance Management) monitor the Jitter Response Path?
Release : 20.2
Component : IM Reporting / Admin / Configuration
Here are the steps:
1. In DX NetOps Portal (aka Performance Center), click on Administration --> Monitored Items Management --> Monitoring Profiles
2. Type "response" in the filter field. And select Response Path.
3. Click on Collections TAB. It is currently empty. Then click on the Manage button.
4. Press Ctrl and select both All Routers and All Switches and click on the arrow button to move them to the right-hand side window.
5. Click on the Save button.
6. The Response Path is now associated with the All Routers and All Switches Collections.
7. When you select a device, in the Polled Metric Families, the Jitter Response Path is now being polled.