We recently upgraded to UIM 20.3.
In every custom dashboard we have multiple widgets. When we clicked any widget which is having any alarm, it is showing us all the alarms page instead of that particular alarm which is having that widget.
In the prior version of UIM this led to a filtered view of the alarm itself, not all alarms.
Release : 20.3/ 20.3.1/ 20.3.2 / 20.3.3
Component : UIM - OPERATOR CONSOLE
UIM 20.3.3 Hf2 contains a fix for this issue and it is available for download:
Operator Console June 2021 Patch released.
High level summary of the key deliverables.
• Ability to configure alarm filters for ACLs through Account Admin.
• Ability to view and generate historical SLA reports through SLM.
• Metric Viewer with fixes on custom time filters, duplicate device metrics, duplicate metric view names and PDF export utility.
• Optimized global search in Operator Console with improved response time.
• Seamless navigation to OC Alarm viewer from Dashboard Designer with the alarm filters set on the data sources.
• Alarm viewer with an ability to send SessionId when using POST in URL Actions.
• Ability to restrict features related to device alias update and create/update maintenance schedule through ACLs.
• Group view with fixes on displaying the appropriate alarm icons in group member details.
• Ability to deploy beyond 100 robots through setup wizard.
• Security Hardening in SLM and Report Scheduler webapps.
• Download the binaries from UIM Hotfix-Index
Update 25/06: additional packages were released to resolve some other issues:
An issue that was affecting the Alarm Viewer when using a dashboard alarm data source with the Visible or NON-visible filter enabled.