We have some duplicate robots into IM, we tried to delete but robot does not disappear. After rt-clicking on delete option, the robot does not disappear.
- niscache entries
Release : 20.3
Component : UIM - ROBOT
1. Open the hub probe to which the robot reports to and select the Robots Tab and see if there are two entries in the robot list for the given robot.
2. Delete the wrong/duplicate entry if you find one in the list.
3. RDP to that robot's parent hub and delete the robot.sds file under the hub directory.
4. RDP to and Stop the robot
5. Then delete the niscache directory (most important step)
6. Activate the Robot
7. Restart the parent hub robot.
8. Exit IM, reopen it and check for the duplicate again.