We have CDM Enhanced profiles with Alarm Policies enabled and Disk Free % Metric disabled.
Why is the CDM probe generating Disk free alarms (non policy alarms)?
Average (1 samples) disk free on D:\ is now 0.00MB, which is <= error threshold (0MB) out of total size 9.7 GB
Disk Default Monitoring profile is missing the option to disable Alarm on Disk Error
Release : 20.1, 20.3, 20.3.2, 20.3.3
Component : UIM - MON_CONFIG_SERVICE_TEMPLATES
1. Download and cdm_mcs_templates 6.60 and cdm-MC 6.60 from Nimsoft Archive via IM or Admin Console
2. Deploy CDM 6.60- MC over existing version on robots
3. Deploy cdm_mcs_templates 6.60 to the UIM Server
4. Log in to OC and select the suspect robot's Group or Device if profile deploy at the device level
5. Open the Monitoring Config menu, selected the Disk Default (Enhanced) profile, click on the Edit option and Disable Alarm on Disk Error
Note that Disk Default (Enhanced) profile now includes Enabled NFS Disk(s) and Internal Alarms options. Ensure all options are properly set