SUMMARY: When you delete a Custom Object that has at least 1 Boolean attribute, the Display Mapping for Boolean Attribute of all Objects were automatically updated to Type: 'Color' instead of Type: 'Icon'.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Create a new custom object (my Object)
2. Create a new boolean type attribute (Object Boolean1) with display mapping (type 'Icon' [image])
3. Go to the Project Object
4. Create a new boolean custom attribute (Project Boolean2) with display mapping (type 'Icon' [image])
Set the Icon to something other than the default
Set the Description to something other than the default
5. Delete the custom object created in Step 1 (my Object)
6. Flush the application caches - go to security.caches and click 'Flush All'
Expected: Custom Boolean attribute created on Project object in step 3 should have Display mapping type to 'Icon'.
Actual: Display mapping type for Custom Boolean attribute created on Project object in Step 3 are removed. It changes to 'Color' and if you switch to Icon, it has the default values.
Workaround: None. If this happens, all Boolean attributes will need to be reconfigured.
Release : 15.7.1, 15.8, 15.9
Component : CA PPM SAAS APPLICATION
This problem is associated to defect, DE52719, Fixed in 15.9.3.