We have UIM 20.3.2 with all the HFs available currently. I noticed that Groups view shows 0 devices, though devices are visible there and usable in the Groups tree.
Release : 20.3.2
Component : UNIFIED INFRASTRUCTURE MGMT
The operator console patch ump_operatorconsole_2.08_HF3.zip has a dependency on some libraries that need to be updated. If you only deployed this patch without updating dependent libraries for ump_operatorconsole_2.08_HF3, then this issue will occur.
1. Download grouping_api_2.0.6_bundle.zip from https://support.broadcom.com/external/content/release-announcements/CA-Unified-Infrastructure-Management-Hotfix-Index/7233
2. Unzip the grouping_api_2.0.6_bundle.zip which contains 2 jar files:
3. Copy the 2 jar files in the OC Server in the following path:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Nimsoft\probes\service\wasp\lib\services
4. Delete or move the previous version jar files away from the Nimsoft\probes\service\wasp\lib\services folder:
5. Delete the content of the Nimsoft\probes\service\wasp\work folder
6. Start OC wasp