Please see the Autosys 12 Docmentation on Page 1168 the section “Administer the Database Schema Utility.” The section is mentioning the Script wcc_schema.sh, which should be there after the installation of WCC. With this script, the WCC DB scheme can be build.
But this Script is missing in the Autosys 12.0.0 as well as in the Autosys 12.0.1 Installation.
Release : 12.0
Component : CA Workload Control Center
The documentation will need to be updated.
The recommended solution is run the Autosys 12.0 installer and choose the “Rebuild Web UI DB” option to recreate the Web UI database.
Please find below the steps for recreating the Web UI database :
1. Load the R12 installation media
2. Launch “install.exe”
3. On the first page “Welcome to the Maintenance Wizard” click on “Next”
4. On the next page you will have the following two options :
Modify the Product
Create the Database Schema < ===== Choose the second option
5. On the following page you will find the following two options:
Instance database schema
Web UI database schema < ====== Choose the second option
6. On the following page you will have the following two options :
Web UI application database schema
Reporting database schema
You can choose one of the above or both of these options
7. On the next pages you will have questions about the database to complete and validate.