When a user session times out and the user return to Clarity, the following popup message comes up with an choice to CLOSE or to use the “X” to close the window.
Unable to communicate to the PPM server. Please try again and if problem persists contact your system administrator.
When clicking on the CLOSE button at the bottom of the pop up, nothing happens. It doesn’t close the message, it just refreshes the page along with the message.
Steps to Reproduce:
0. Setup a Clarity environment using SSO and the Phoenix UI theme
1. Set Clarity Idle timeout to 29 minutes
2. Set SSO timeout to 30 minutes
3. Login and stay idle for a little longer then 30 minutes to exceed SSO timeout
4. Click on anything else in the application and you get a pop-up message "Unable to communicate to the PPM server. Please try again and if problem persists contact your system administrator."
5. Click on Close on the popup to attempt to close the message
Expected Results: The message is closed.
Actual Results: Nothing happens. The message is not closed. The page along with the message is just refreshed.
Caused by DE59387
DE59387 Has been determined to be a product limitation. The close button refreshes the page and the session is not invalidated after sso timeout. Classic UX does not poll like modern ux
Workaround: Click F5 to refresh the browser or click on the X to close the window.