ACF2 setup commands for IBM z/OS DFSMS OAM.
The following are the ACF2 equivalent commands for the RACF commands for IBM DFSMS OAM configuration.
* Reference: z/OS DFSMS OAM Planning, Installation,
* and Storage Administration Guide for Object Support
* Section: Create the group for OAM usage
* ADDGROUP oamgrp OMVS(GID(gid))
* Note: The group should be unique and used only by OAM and
* have a GID that is not assigned to any other group.
SET PROFILE(GROUP) DIV(OMVS)
INSERT oamgrp GID(gid)
* Section: Create the user for OAM usage
* ADDUSER oam DFLTGRP(oamgrp)
* OWNER(oamgrp) NAME('OAM Address Space')
* NOPASSWORD OMVS(UID(uid)
* FILEPROCMAX(fff) PROCUSERMAX(ppp))
* Note: PROCUSERMAX and FILEPROCMAX are optional.
* The equivalent to NOPASSWORD for a started task in
* ACF2 is STC.
* The UID must not be zero and must be unique to the user.
INSERT oam NAME('OAM Address Space') STC -
GROUP(oamgrp) HOME(/) OMVSPGM(/bin/sh) UID(uid)
* Section: Create a resource profile to associate the name
* of the OAM started procedure with the OAM specific group and user
* RDEFINE STARTED OAM*.OAM*
* Note: A GSO STC record is the ACF2 equivalent of
* a RACF resource profile for a started task.
INSERT STC.OAM GROUP(oamgrp) -