You can configure CA CSM to download automatically the available HOLDDATA that it uses for each maintenance installation. Doing so will help ensure that you have up-to-date information about what maintenance packages are marked as PE (PTF in Error).
To "Configure Automatic HOLDDATA Download"
Follow these steps:
- Click the "Settings tab", and under "System Settings", select "Software Catalog".
- In the "HOLDDATA Settings", select the "Enable Automatic Updates" check box.
- Specify the USERID for the "Owner of Update Task".
- Specify the Recurrence interval ("Daily" or "Weekly").
- Specify the frequency for when you want to "Update Software Catalog", in days or weeks, depending on the value of Recurrence.
- After you have set up the values for the fields above, click "APPLY" to effect the changed settings.
<Please see attached file for image>