Changing the session recording server is standard UI functionality:
PAM UI >> Configuration >> Logs >> Session Recording >> External Storage
Here if you change it to a new location.
Nonetheless, here is some things to make sure of:
- These settings are independent and therefore will have to be changed on all appliances
- Any current session recording will continue to the current location, any new after the change will go to the updated settings
- You might want to go into PAM UI >> Configuration >> System >> Modes and put the System in Maintenance Mode -> so no new users will be able to log into this server
- Also go into PAM UI >> Sessions >> Manage Sessions and see who is currently logged in and how many active sessions people have open and maybe end them?
- Once moved to the new location, any old session recording from your old NFS\CIFS share will have to be copied over to the new location (outside of PAM) so you can view these old session recordings in PAM still.
- Also please check that the permissions all the same as previously defined, so we continue to have access to the old session recordings