We are changing the service account password we use for Harvest and I wanted to check to be sure I haven't missed anyplace in Harvest where this could be used.
Release : 13.0.3
Component : CA Harvest Software Change Manager
1. I will be stopping the Harvest Broker
2. I will be coordinating the changing of the password with ldap administrator
3. I will be changing the HServer.arg file to reflect the new ldapbindpw password
4. I will rename any existing dfo files containing the affected login credentials and then use svrenc -f <filename> command to generate new encrypted password files
5. I will be starting the Harvest Broker on Prod, Dev and Dev2.
6. Users will test the harvest scripts. This could result in locking the ID if we missed and scripts with the old password hardcoded.