Release : DX IM 20.3.2
Component : UNIFIED INFRASTRUCTURE MGMT
1 - If you already upgrade your environment to 20.3.2, make sure you have all the hotfix installed accordingly such as "ump_20.32_HF1 Hotfix" .
2 - Upgrade your environment to 20.3.2, if not done yet and then deploy the "ump_20.32_HF1 Hotfix"
3 - Then make sure the following steps has been performed during the upgrade:
Steps to follow after downloading the hotfix (ump_dashboard.zip) and ("ump_dashboard(version - 20.32hf2") from the following: https://support.broadcom.com/external/content/release-announcements/CA-Unified-infrastructure-Management-hotfix-index/7233
1. Deactivate wasp probe in OC Robot.
2. In OC Robot, move <UIM>/probes/service/wasp/work/* to other folders for backup.
3. In OC Robot, move <UIM>/probes/service/wasp/webapps/dashboard folder to any other folder for backup.
4. In the Primary HUB Robot, backup <UIM>/archive/ump_dashboard.zip
5. Add the provided test build (ump_dashboard.zip) to archive. (*) If you get "override existing archive ?" prompt, proceed with Yes.
6. Deploy the package (ump_dashboard(version - 20.32hf2) ) to OC Robot. (*) Verify the below file in OC Robot has been updated. <UIM>/probes/service/wasp/webapps/dashboard.war
7. Activate wasp probe in OC Robot.
This will resolve the problem.