Data Access Error.
The data required for this page is not currently available.
cabi_external (not bundled)
As per the browser Developer Tools, there is a 401 authentication error in the output.
- UIM 20.3 / 20.3.2- OC 20.3.0
- Linux RHEL v7.9
- Oracle 19c
- cabi external 7.1.1 upgraded from 6.4.3
1. Ensure that the UIM certificate.pem is correctly copied over to the robot.
2. Copy the cabi keystore files (uim.jks and uim.properties), from the cabi_external probe folder to the Jasper folder ( ...\CA\SC\CA Business Intelligence\apache-tomcat\webapps\jasperserver-pro\WEB-INF\config).
3. Restart the robot where the cabi_external probe is deployed.
Data Access Error did not appear and dashboards were accessible.
Install or Upgrade for an External CA Business Intelligence JasperReports Server