After having set OBJECT_ACCESS_CLIENT_ZERO to Y in Client 0 by updating UC_SYSTEM_SETTINGS, when editing a Schedule (JSCH), some Objects from client 0 are not displayed in the Dropdown list displayed by AWI, like for example Notifications (CALL) Objects.
This works fine if instead of using a Scheduled (JSCH) we use a Workflow (JOBP) or other objects.
Release : 12.3.x
Component : Automic.Web.Interface
This is a defect introduced in version 12.3.x as the behavior was ok in version 10.
Update to a fix version listed below or a newer version if available.
Automation.Engine 12.3.5 - Planned release in February 2021
A problem has been fixed where the dropdown lists from which objects can be selected did not display the objects that are defined in Client 0.
The following locations were affected:
1) All executable objects: Runtime / Actions on Runtime Deviations / Execute another
2) Workflow task properties: Time & Dependencies, Time Checkpoint Execute
3) Workflow task properties: Runtime / Actions on Runtime Deviations / Execute another
4) Schedule task properties: Runtime / Actions on Runtime Deviations / Execute another
5) Service Level Objectives / Fulfillment Criteria / Actions /Execute