Timeentry Note on Timesheet of other resources gets deleted after removing a resource from Other Work investment team page via Xog.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Create Project 'A' with Task 'A' with one year duration- eg: 1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020
2. Allocate and Assign two labor Resources 'A' & 'B' to the Task created in step 1.
3. Also Create Other Work investment instance eg: 'Vacation' and allocate both Resources 'A' & 'B'.
4. In the Modern UX Timesheet post some Actuals on Project 'A' and Other Work 'Vacation' for Resource 'A' only in for example the week 17th - 23rd August 2020. Also Ensure you enter Time Entry notes on the Task for Project
'A' and 'Vacation' by double clicking on the Task name to pop up 'NOTES' page and enter some notes.
5. Submit (only, no posting) Actuals for Resource 'B' on Project 'A' and Other Work 'Vacation'also in same week 17th - 23rd August 2020. Be sure to enter Time Entry notes on the Tasks.
6. Execute the attached Xog file to remove Resource 'B' from Other Work 'Vacation'
When Resource 'B' gets removed the Time Entry notes of Resource 'A' should remain intact on the Timesheet.
Time Entry note on the Timesheet of Resource 'A' for the Task 'A' on Project 'A' gets deleted.
This is reported as Defect DE57570
Release : 15.7.1, 15.8.1
Component : CA PPM APPLICATION