Applies to 13.0 and 13.1
Audit entries are created for Insert and edit operation when enabled for a custom attribute of type Multi-Value Lookup that is tied to a user-defined static lookup. However, audit trail entries display no value in New Values or Old values column.
Lookup and Multi-Value attributes tied to system created lookups (static/dynamic query/dependent list... etc) - work fine.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Login as user with global administration and audit trail rights
- Create a static lookup with a few values
- Create a custom object and add an attribute "MyMVL" of type Multi-Value Lookup using the above static lookup
- Add attribute "MyMVL" to the Create and Edit views of the custom object
- From the Audit Trail tab, select "MyMVL" for insert/edit/delete operations
- Grant yourself all global rights for the newly created custom object
- Re-login and create a new instance of custom object created above, on the Create page select a value for the "MyMVL" field when creating the instance
- View the Audit Trail tab and verify that an entry is created with old value (blank) and the new value you have selected on the above step
- From Properties page - update the value for "MyMVL" to a different value, save and verify the entry created on the Audit Trail tab
Expected Result: New entries are created showing the old and new values
Actual Result: New entries are added but they show blank values for new and old values
Resolved in Clarity 13.1.0 Generic Patch. Reference TEC581256