We're running a Policy Server, and we would like to know if we can
configure the Policy Server to connect to the backend LDAP Store with
some certificate authentication and use some kind of password vault
based system as Cyberark or Hashicorp ? Is that feasible ?
Policy Server 12.8SP3 on RedHat 6
On date of December 22nd 2020, this isn't yet implemented and thus not
We invite you to open an Enhancement Request (Idea) here in order to
get this functionality implemented :
1. Go to the "All Ideas" page :
2. Click on the "Add" button.
3. In the "Select categories...", select "Layer7 Access Management".
4. Write a title in the "title" box.
5. Write a complete description of the Enahcement Request or
Certification you'd like to post.
6. Click on "Save" to get the Idea submitted !