Web Screen Painter (WSP) fails with "AHD04921 You have logged out" error if the 'use_encrypted_sid_and_cookie' option is installed
Steps to reproduce:
1. Configure SDM IIS and Tomcat for SSL
2. Enable Anonymous Authentication and disable Windows Authentication on CAisd web app in IIS
3. Install the 'use_encrypted_sid_and_cookie' option in SDM
4. Stat Web Screen Painter as administrator
5. Enter User Name and Password on the WSP login page and click Log in
6. URL is launched with URL 'https://<SDM_SERVER_NAME>/CAisd/pdmweb_wsp.exe?WSPHOST=<SDM_SERVER_NAME>+WSPROOT=F%3a%2fPROGRA%7e1%2fCA%2fSERVIC%7e1+BOPSID=414319900
7. Web browser displays error message “AHD04921:You have logged out…”
Service Desk Manager 17.x
Web Screen Painter (WSP) Component
All Supported Operating Systems
The WSP login process is taking too long and by the time the web engine checks for the BOPSID token to allow the user to log in, it has already expired.
BOPSID tokens have a default time limit of 30 seconds.
The NX_BOPSID_TIMEOUT variable can be used to increase the BOPSID timeout.
Run the following commands to add the NX_BOPSID_TIMEOUT variable to the NX.ENV file with a value of 60 seconds:
pdm_options_mgr -c -s BOPSID_TIMEOUT -v 60 -a pdm_option.inst
To avoid losing the change when you run pdm_configure, please run the above command with the '-t' flag as follows:
pdm_options_mgr -c -s BOPSID_TIMEOUT -v 60 -a pdm_option.inst -t
Recycling of the SDM service is required for the change to take effect.