The Identity Policy is not working anymore in a specific Admin Task, it stopped to work without reason.
Identity Manager 14.x
Virtual Appliance and Standalone versions
The root cause can be:
- Manual change in the LDAP browser corrupted the Admin Task
- Some connection issues (IdM x DB) while modifying the Admin Task and corrupted it
- Cluster environment, some issue with nodes connectivity while modifying the admin task
- Remove some Provisioning Role through IdM UI which is part or another process that broke the Identity Policy or PX
- Disk full (IdM or DB) which causes data losses
Create a copy of the problematic Admin Task and after that the Identity Policy worked again.