Create content rule to trigger on an email header
Article ID: 205000
You have a requirement to block an email based on a header.
- In the Messaging Gateway console, go to (Content > Email > Add) and select a blank policy template and click Select.
- Add a policy name that describes the condition and action taken.
- Select Apply to either Inbound messages, Outbound messages or both.
- Under Conditions click Add.
- Select, "Text in this specific part of the message".
- Select "Message Header".
- Enter a header name (NOTE: The : should not be included in the header name)
- Select "Contains".
- Enter "1" or more occurrences of.
- Enter the text of the header you are looking for. (NOTE: This is the portion of the header after the : or indented over to the right)
- Click Save.