Alarms and devices stopped synchronizing with Spectrum.
Whenever an alarm with automatic cleaning is removed, the integration should remove it from Spectrum, however this function is not happening, the same is happening with devices.
Release : 9.0.2
Component : UIM - SPECTRUMGTW
1) Deactivate the EMS probe
2) Deactivate the Spectrumgtw probe
3) Deactivate the Trellis probe
4) Remove the X:\Program Files (x86)\Nimsoft\probes\gateway\spectrumgtw\cache\ directory
5) Remove the X:\Program Files (x86)\Nimsoft\probes\service\ems\db\ directory
6) Start the Trellis probe
7) Start the EMS probe (it will recreate the ems\db\ directory)
8) Start the Spectrumgtw probe (it will recreate the spectrumgtw\cache\ directory)
If Persists, Delete ems and redeploy ems / Deactivate and Activate Trellis
Open the spectrumgtw GUI in Admin Console
* Under Spectrum Configuration, Click "Actions"
* Under Actions do both "Synchronize All Alarms Now" and "Synchronize All Inventory Now"
Delete ems and redeploy ems / Deactivate and Activate Trellis