Exported file downloaded from Modern UX notification translates special characters.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Log into Clarity PPM Modern UX on an environment that has a large number of projects.
2. Click on Projects list
3. Click on the Column Panel then add Description to the list
4. For few projects add some characters to the description field that are from the extended character set for example âáíóúÑ
5. Click Export to CSV button
6. If there is a large projects in the list then you should get the message 'Export in Progress. Download will be available in notifications. '
7. Click on Modern UX Notifications
8. Download the Export CSV Complete file
9. Open the CSV file in Microsoft Excel and note the text in the description field
Expected results: The text should display the same characters that were entered, âáíóúÑ
Actual results: The text is translated to Ã¢Ã¡ÃÃ³ÃºÃ
The correct behaviour is seen if the projects list is filtered to display a few pages.
Release : 15.8.1
Component : CA PPM SAAS STUDIO
Logged as defect DE58787
This issue has been fixed in Clarity 15.9.1.