In the SEDR GUI the enrollment status of the clients changes from "Enrolled" to "In Progress"
Article ID: 203869
Endpoint Detection and Response
When reviewing the Symantec Endpoint Detection and Response (SEDR) GUI, it is noted that clients that were previously enrolled now show a status of "In Progress".
The database component which stores records of SEP clients exhausted its memory.
Broadcom Engineering resolved this issue in version 4.5.0. Please perform the following steps:
- Upgrade to SEDR 4.5.0
- Remove the SEPM Controller connection
- Open the SEDR GUI
- Navigate to Settings -> Global -> Endpoint Communication Channel, SEP Policies, and Endpoint Activity Recorder
- Click on the three ellipses next to the SEPM Controller and select "Remove"
- Re-add the SEPM Controller connection
- Repeat steps 2 - 3 for each SEPM Controller where the clients are stuck with the "In Progress" status