- UIM version is 20.3.0 for PrimaryHub, FailoverHub, UMP/OC (UMP/OC), CABI, RobotHub (korems64)
Following chapter "High-Level Upgrade/Deployment Process" from document https://techdocs.broadcom.com/us/en/ca-enterprise-software/it-operations-management/unified-infrastructure-management/20-3/release-notes/UIM-20_3_1.html
Successfully deployed robot 9.32 to all UIM core servers.
Second step is to run the OC 20.3.1 upgrade installer on the primary hub server.
It is also mentioning to specify the OC server during the upgrade.
The installer has detected that /Barco/PrimaryHub is already running UMP/Operator 188.8.131.52. Select an action to perform on the existing instance.
The only action that can be selected is : Upgrade to Operator Console 184.108.40.206
The install run finished successfully with 2 operator consoles, 1 on the PrimaryHub with version 20.3.1 (not wanted) and 1 on the (formal) UMP server UMP/OC where OC 20.3.0 is installed.
If I rerun the installOC.exe installer, I cannot select the correct UMP server where OC 20.3.0 is installed because in the Select Robot step, it is now mentioning : The installer has detected that /Barco/PrimaryHub is already running UMP/Operator 220.127.116.11. The only action I can select here is either to Reinstall Operator Console 18.104.22.168 or Launch the uninstaller for Operator Console 22.214.171.124
How this can continue to get the patched OC on the correct server UMP/OC?
Is it safe to uninstall the operator console from the primaryHub?
Remark: during upgrade of UIM 9.1.0 to 20.3.0 the installer detected the old OC console on the correct server UMP/OC and as such upgraded OC correctly to 20.3.0.
Release : 20.3
Component : UIM - INSTALL
- Run the OC 20.3.1 upgrade installer on the primary hub to uninstall OC from the primaryhub
- Stop wasp probes on primaryHub, failoverHub (normally stopped) and cabi, keep on wasp on UMP/OC running
- Run the OC 20.3.1 upgrade installer again on the primary hub
- The installer "still" detects PrimaryHub INSTEAD OF UMP/OC
- cancel installer
- Rename folder \nimsoft\Operator Console to Operator Console removed
- Reboot system (PrimaryHub - primaryHub)
- Re-stop wasp probe on PrimaryHub
- Remark folder \nimsoft\Operator Console is auto recreated but no ".com.zerog.registry" file
- Run the OC 20.3.1 upgrade installer once more on the primary hub
- The installer now detects UMP/OC running OC
- Start wasp probes on PrimaryHub, FailoverHub (keep it stopped/failoverhub) and cabi
- Deploy mcs 20.31 packages
- Deploy uimapi 20.31 packages
- Deploy uimesdplatelemetry 1.07 package
- Restart all wasp probes
For best practice please refer to the following: