In UIM 20.3, how can we create a report showing all samples (Raw Data) for a QOS Metric?
In Performance Report Designer we would select "Raw Data" under aggregation and then export to CSV. How can we accomplish that with an Ad Hoc report?
Release : 20.3
Component : UIM - CABI
First create the Ad Hoc report as you normally would making sure to choose "Raw Data" under the Aggregation:
Now you can set it up like in this screenshot:
1. Drag "Sample Value" and "QOS Name" up to "columns"
2. Drag "Device Name" and "Sample Time" to "rows"
3. Choose "Full Data" from dropdown
4. Now you can right-click Sample Time, Change Grouping->Second By Day
5. Now expand the [+] next to the device and measures and it will appear as follows: