The Incident Actual Total Effort Hours are rounded in Postgres/GCP environments. This same issue does not happen in Oracle.
Steps to Reproduce:
0. Login to a Postgres/GCP environment
1. Create a new Incident and assign it to an Investment
2. On the Incident Properties page, click on Enter Time
3. Click on the Next button to add time to the timesheet
4. Add 5.5 hours to the incident on the timesheet
5. Submit the timesheet for approval, approve it, and post it by running the Post Timesheets job
6. Check the Actual Effort Hours on the Effort tab on the Incident properties, and note that this shows 5.5 hours
7. Check the Actual Effort Hours on the Incident Properties page, the Incident list or a custom Incident Object based portlet
Expected Results: The Actual Effort Hours also show as 5.5 on the Incident Properties page, the Incident list and the Incident Object based portlet
Actual Results: The Actual Effort Hours has been rounded and shows as 6 hours
Release : 15.8.1, 15.9
Component : Clarity PPM Time Management
Caused by DE58737
DE58737 is fixed in the upcoming 15.9.1 release.
If you are experiencing this issue on any earlier release, please open a Broadcom Support case for assistance with a workaround.