In the CABI dashboards we have noticed that the graphs were only showing information until 04:00 hours, being 09:00 hours. At around 04:00 hours a task was run to maintain the QoS table indexes.
I would like to know if there is any record of this behavior and if there is a new version of CABI (the implementation is external) for UIM 20.1
This behavior has occurred with both UIM users and CABI users (superuser example).
To solve it we had to restart the CABI server and I wait an average of 1 hour.
Release : 20.1
Component : UIM - CABI
A clear of the cached data on the UMP robot is required before attempting to access the cabi server . Here are the steps for doing this:
1. Deactivate the UMP wasp probe
2. Delete the \Nimsoft\probes\service\wasp\work directory on the UMP robot - this is a temporary work directory where the wasp probe caches data
3. Rename or delete the \Nimsoft\probes\service\wasp\webapps\cabi directory
4. Activate the UMP wasp probe
5. Clear the browser's cache from the beginning of time,
then try accessing the cabi dashboards.