Installing the OAM/CA TLMS interface.
Steps to install the OAM/CA TLMS 12.6 interface.
- Update SCREXIT=YES in the CTAPOPTN member TLMSIPO.
- Receive and apply the TLMU003 usermod using the JCL located in CTAPJCL(TLMJU003).
This updates the TLMSRACF module.
Remember to NO-OP the following statement:
B IBMEND NOP THIS STATEMENT TO ACTIVATE CODE
* B IBMEND NOP THIS STATEMENT TO ACTIVATE CODE
- You can activate the exit via an IPL or TLMS reinit.
Activating the Exit via a TLMS Reinit:
- Stop all tape processing.
- Bring down CTS.
- Run CAS9 with the following control statement in the RIMPARM.
PRODUCT (CA TLMS/-PRD) VERSION(TLC6) INIT(TLC6INIT) -
- Start CTS.
- Scratch a tape within TLMS and check that it is scratch status within OAM.
If they match, the interface is working properly.