1) Issues when creating a new task, child of summary task
a) In the Tasks Timeline view – if you highlight a parent and click on Insert Child, it displays the “New Task” as a sibling not a child of the summary task.
b) Both summary task and New Task sibling are highlighted even if you click on a completely different task and return to click on either summary task or new task.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Go to the TASKS module on a project
2. Go to the Timeline view
3. Click on a Summary Task or Task with no children
4. Right-click to INSERT CHILD
5. Note where the task is created with the name 'New Task'
Expected Results: The New Task shows as indented under a Summary Task.
Actual Results: The New Task is outdented at the same level as the parent task.
6. Click on another task on the Timeline
7. Click back on the new task you created
Expected Results: Only New Task is highlighted.
Actual Results: The New Task and Summary Task are highlighted.
Workaround: Navigate to a different module and then return and the Timeline will display correctly.
Release : 15.8.1
Component : CA PPM SAAS PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Reported as DE58406
Fix targeted for 15.9