The Tooltip doesn't work for Boolean attribute. However, the Tooltip works for string attribute.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into Clarity
- Go to Administration > Object > "Application" > Attributes
- Create a new Boolean (Checkbox) Attribute
(Attribute Name = "test_boolean", Attribute ID = "test_boolean", Data type = Boolean )
Click "Save And Return " button
- Go into Administration > Object > "Application" > "Views" > Application Properties [Layout: Edit]
Go to the Application Summary 'properties and layout' icon next to Application Summary section
Move "test_boolean" attribute from Available column into Selected.
Click "Save and Return" button
- Go into Administration > Object > "Application" > Views > [Fields] > Properties icon next to the "test_boolean attribute" and enter Tooltip.
Click "Save And Return"
- Go to Home > Application and create a new application instance
- Hover over the "test_boolean" attribute
Expected Result: You should see Tooltip
Actual Result:You don't see any Tooltip
Resolved in Clarity 13.3
Keywords: CLARITYKB, CLRT-72025, clarity13resolved, clarity133resolved.