SDServer plugin fails to start with the following crash event registered in the Windows Event Viewer
· sd_server.exe caused an EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION in module sd_server.exe at 0023:00EC331E, FileSysIterator::operator=()+459277 byte(s)
TRC_USD_SDServer logs show the following:
· Running on a server, connected to manager <FQDN Name>, time deviation = 0 hours
· Looking for unit data in C:\Program Files (x86)\CA\DSM\ServerDB\SWJORDER
· GetFirstUnit Found unit data in C:\Program Files (x86)\CA\DSM\ServerDB\SWJORDER\00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000
All versions of CA Client Automation
The error could be caused due to a corrupted job file in the SWJORDER folder.
Follow the below steps to fix the problem:
· Stop the CAF Service on the problematic Server
· Move C:\Program Files (x86)\CA\DSM\ServerDB\SWJORDER\00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000 to a different location
· Move the file C:\Program Files (x86)\CA\DSM\ServerDB\SWJORDER\container.bckcof from the SWJORDER folder to a different location
· Start the CAF service
· If the SD Service starts up fine, delete '00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000'
If the problem continues, please contact CA Support.
Release: UASIT.99000-12.9-Asset Intelligence