CA PAM is unable to synchronize the device credentials between cluster nodes. When I try to review the password the secondary cluster node, the password field is blank.
Release : 3.4
Component : PRIVILEGED ACCESS MANAGEMENT
This can be caused due to corrupted DB in the secondary node of the CA PAM.
Follow the below steps for resolving the problem
- Stop the cluster
- Unlock the DB on all the nodes of the cluster
- On the CA PAM node having the problem, reset the database
- Login to the CA PAM node where the database has been reset using super/super
- Add this node back to the cluster
- The database is copied from the Primary node
- Verify if the password is visible in the Secondary node(s)