The selected local picklist value cannot be cleared on a roadmap item in Postgres/GCP. The value reverts back to previously selected value. It cannot be updated even by the user who created the view.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new roadmap
2. Add any roadmap item
3. Click on 'View Options'
4. Click on 'Manage Picklists'
5. Click on 'New Picklist' to create a new local picklist
6. Edit the Picklist Name
7. Click on Add Choice and add at least one choice
8. Click on Done
9 Expand the Column Panel and select the newly created picklist
10. On the Grid view, select a value for the picklist
11. Attempt to deselect the value by selecting the '-- None --' option
Expected Results: The picklist value clears back out on the roadmap item
Actual Results: The picklist value reverts back to the previous choice selected.
Release : 15.8, 15.8.1, 15.9
Component : CA PPM SAAS PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Caused by DE58563
DE58563 is fixed in 15.9.1
Workaround: Remove the roadmap item and re-add it back to the roadmap. However, this will require that any specific roadmap attributes be manually repopulated for this item.