Receiving the error:
An object named '[object name]' already exists. Please choose a different name.
What's the best way to find the object already there and rename it?
Release : 12.3
Component : AUTOMATION ENGINE
1) Do a search in the AWI search bar for the object [Object name]
2) Open the object found in step 1
3) Look at the general tab of the object and note where it's location is
4) Navigate to that directory and rename the existing object
5) Rename the object that was originally attempting to be renamed