"baseline_engine.QOS_MESSAGE" queue is always backed up on the Primary hub even after the queue is manually emptied.
Example of alarm message
The queue 'baseline_engine.QOS_MESSAGE' is 836 MB. Check the hub configuration.
This issue is sometimes seen if get queues are manually created for the baseline_engine probe.
Note: baseline_engine.BASELINE_CONFIG and baseline_engine.QOS_MESSAGE queue messages are automatically sent to the Primary hub without the need of configuring get queues.
Release : 9.02, 9.20, 20.1, 20.3
Component : UIM - BASELINE_ENGINE
1. Deactivate the baseline_engine probe
2. Configure the hub probe, select the Queues tab, and delete the attached baseline_engine queues, e.g., the baseline_engine.QOS MESSAGE and baseline_engine.BASELINE_CONFIG queues
3. Delete the get queues for baseline_engine.BASELINE_CONFIG and baseline_engine.QOS_MESSAGE on the Primary hub
4. Delete the baseline_engine probe and its home folder under the probes\slm folder
5. Redeploy the baseline_engine probe