In the new Enhanced List in UIM 20.3 Dashboards, Filters do not respect the time related.
No matter what filter is defined, the list will display whatever last data founds for the host/targets and QOS defined.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Create a Dashboard and List Widget for a host and for some existing QOS
2. Select a host, metrics or QOS and then configure a certain Aggregation ( for example "LAST - 1 HOUR")
Save and observe results:
The QOS shows data no matter what aggregation time is defined. Even though data does not exist for the aggregation time frame defined:
The expectation is that QOS boxes for "LAST 5 MINUTES" or LAST HOUR for the above target shouldn't show any data. However, it's showing the same as Last DAY or LAST WEEK:
this issue would be resolved if a "Sampletime" column would be available in the List creation.
Release : 20.3
Component : UIM - OPERATOR CONSOLE
ump_dashboard 20.30Hf2 resolves this issue.
The hotfix can be downloaded here or please raise a support case requesting this hotfix.
Instructions to apply this hotfix are as follow:
1. Deactivate wasp probe in OC Robot.
2. In OC Robot, move <UIM>/probes/service/wasp/work/* to other folders for backup.
3. In OC Robot, move <UIM>/probes/service/wasp/webapps/dashboard folder to any other folder for backup.
4. In the Primary HUB Robot, backup <UIM>/archive/ump_dashboard.zip
5. Add the provided test build (ump_dashboard(2).zip) to archive. (*) If you get "override existing archive ?" prompt, proceed with Yes.
6. Deploy the package (ump_dashboard ) to OC Robot. (*) Verify the below file in OC Robot has been updated. <UIM>/probes/service/wasp/webapps/dashboard.war
7. Activate wasp probe in OC Robot.