I am having trouble finding particular project on 5th page of project object - instance level resource access rights
Steps to reproduce this issue,
1) Find resource Mike Cook in administration > resources.
2) Hover over resource's access rights and click instance
3) click Add on the bottom left
4) in Step 1 of 3 for permissions, select project object
5) in step 2 of 3 for project object permissions, go to page 5 (click last page option)
6) select project - view tasks and click add and continue
7) Search "BCCW - Engineering Assessment (Power & Cooling)"
8) Search result does not include project name (try changing filter combination but project name does not appear in the list)
I can find the project for page 1 to 4 for instance level access rights, somehow page 5 cannot find this project. Please help me fix this issue.
Release : SAAS
Component : CA PPM SAAS USERS, GROUPS, OBS ADMINISTRATION
Since these projects were already assigned to the resource so that is why they are not in the list to available to select. When we removed that projects and tried again we were able to select it.