We're running CA Access Gateway (SPS) and we'd like to know :
1. How to set the FWSTrace.log date and time to the local national
2. How to set the FWSTrace.log date in the dd/mm/yyy format ?
CA Access Gateway (SPS) on RedHat 6
At first glance, you can configure the FWSTrace format in the file :
1. You have 2 options as you will see described in this file :
// LogLocalTime can be Y, N. Y will log timestamps in local time rather than GMT.
2. CA Access Gateway (SPS) doesn't offer such functionality at the
moment. In order to get this implemented, so having the possibility
to change the date format, we invite you to open an Enhancement
Request (Idea) :
1. Go to the "All Ideas" page :
2. Click on the "Add" button.
3. In the "Select categories...", select "Layer7 Access Management".
4. Write a title in the "title" box.
5. Write a complete description of the Enahcement Request or
Certification you'd like to post.
6. Click on "Save" to get the Idea submitted !