The Upgrade Portal Integration bundle operation fails for API Gateway 10CR1 and above.
The issue appears to be related to the Jackson library upgrade in API Gateway 10CR1.
Portal version(s): API Portal SaaS & On-Prem 4.x or 5.0
Gateway version(s): API Gateway 10 CR1 and above
Follow these steps:
1. Download the attached revised PortalUpgradeAssertion(.saar) replacement file.
2. In the Policy Manager, log in to the API Gateway as an administrator.
3. On the Tasks menu, click Extensions and Add-Ons , Manage Server Module Files :
a. Select the existing PortalUpgradeAssertion and click Delete.
b. Click Upload, upload the PortalUpgradeAssertion replacement file and give it a name of your choice. To avoid conflict, choose any name other than the original 'PortalUpgradeAssertion'.
c. Restart the API Gateway, then log back in as administrator.
4. On the Tasks menu, click Extensions and Add-Ons, Update Portal Integration.
5. Restart the API Gateway. To do this, open a privileged shell on the API proxy and then run these commands:
service ssg stop
service ssg start