1) CDD 220.127.116.11 is not supported anymore.
We strongly recommend upgrading to the latest available CDD release 18.104.22.168
2) The top 12 longest REST API calls are coming from CDD Dashboard
Please avoid using the CDD dashboard at CDD 7.1 as it is deprecated.
3) During the above time period (2020-09-17 22:26 until 2020-09-25 13:59 ) - there are 2,089 REST calls that are coming from CDD Dashboard.
The duration of most of these calls is below 1 second.
The duration of 1814 of these calls is below 7 seconds.
The duration of 12 Dashboard calls is above 14 minutes (!).
4) We strongly recommend running the production MySQL database on a dedicated 32GB RAM machine that is not running any other processes ( such as Java processes ).
Could you please consider moving the Java processes from the production MySQL database machine to a different machine.
5) Could you please reduce/stop the usage of the CDD Dashboard.
- CDD Dashboard was deprecated feature and removed from the latest CDD release and not supported anymore.
- At CDD 7,1, the polling period of the CDD dashboard was reduced to once in every 10 minutes.
- CDD dashboard would be replaced by dedicated reports and time series at one of the coming CDD versions. The dashboard is completely removed at CDD 8.0.