We would like to know what Privileges are assigned to the out of the box Roles in Spectrum OneClick. How can we find out this information?
Release : Any
Component : Spectrum OneClick
You can find the Privileges for each out of the box Roles by doing the following:
1. Log into OneClick as an ADMIN user
2. Click on the Users tab
3. Create a new test user. Select all three Licenses: Administrator, Operator and Service Manager
4. Select the new User created
5. Click on the Access tab in the Contents panel
6. Click on the Roles tab in the Component Detail panel
7. Click on the Add/Remove button
8. In the Assigned Roles window, put the AdministratorRW Role in the Exists in/Created in column and move all other Roles to the Does not exist in/Delete from column. Then click the OK button.
9. Click on the Privileges tab. These are the Privileges in the AdministratorRW Role. Expand the folders as needed to see the specific Privileges.
10. Repeat steps 1 - 9 for the other out of the box Roles:
Please reference the "User Administration in OneClick" section of the documentation for more information.