Assuming all DNS servers have been properly updated, the procedure would be:
(Before doing anything -> please have backups/snapshots)
- Shutdown the cluster
- Go to VMware Console for each server and update the network settings (Basic Network Settings and Interface Network Settings)
- After completing the above step -> choose restart networking
- Log into solution again
- Confirm network settings -> PAM UI -> Configuration -> Network -> Network Settings -> Here confirm that the IP address is correct and you have the correct DNS server as well.
- Do this for all systems in your cluster
- Log into your Primary Master
PAM UI -> Configuration -> Clustering -> Global Setting -> Here you will go into your Sites and Update the IP addresses and/or servernames as well.
- Save Locally and to the Cluster as well.
- Start the Cluster