As the Listview portlet and the PRD (performance report designer) are removed from UIM 20.3 we are searching for an alternative in the new non-flash version of UIM.
What is the replacement for the listviewer,listdesigner and PRD UMP portlets?
Release : 20.3
Component : UIM - Operator Console
This is only for 20.3.x.
• The Enhanced List views built in the HTML 5 Dashboards (Operator Console) were developed to replace the flash lists.
The following features were introduced:
- Features added to support List Designer:
- Provide ‘Export data’ option on the list/custom SQL table grids within Dashboard Designer.
- Allow users to select Target in list views.
- Allow users to select QOS (like List Designer) in List Configuration.
- “List Configuration” enhancements w.r.to usability aspects.
- Scroll pane
- contextual navigation
- resizable Windows
• The replacement of PRD is built in the OC (Metrics palette)
Select a device or group, then click the metrics icon.
Use the Edit Metrics ( Edit Metrics Icon ) icon in the Metrics palette to add more metrics to the view.
UIM 20.3 Documentation:
UIM 20.3.3 Enhancements - new Metric Viewer:
UIM 20.4 and above
Working with Performance Reports Designer (broadcom.com)