Attributes appear twice in Ad Hoc Views which are being created or used using the OOTB Project Domain. These are attributes with a lookup – string or MVL – string data type.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Create Lookup - Static List (manual) called 'test' and add a few values
2. On investment object add attribute (data type: Lookup - String) called 'testlookupfield' and select the Lookup 'test' in step 1
3. Include in DWH (check to include in DWH)
4. Add field to Project Object - Project Properties: Layout: Edit to the Project Summay subpage
5. Go to project instance and add data to the lookup field
6. Run DWH full
7. In Advanced Reporting go to New Ad Hoc view
8. Select Project Management Domain add Source 'Projects'
9. In New Ad Hoc View search on the field 'testlookupfield'
Expected Results: In Ad Hoc Views see only one 'testlookupfield' show up under 'Projects'
Actual Results: The duplicate attribute 'testlookupfield' is showing with one containing attribute value and other containg attribute ID
Release : 15.6.1. 15.7.1, 15.8.1
Component : CA PPM SAAS APPLICATION
This is not a defect and functions as designed. There will be 2 attributes created in the domain for static lookups, one for the label value and another for the lookup key (code).