'FAULT_OTHER - Start impossible. Other error' not captured by SLO object when invalid agent name is defined in job object
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a job object and manually enter an agent name that doesn't exist
2. Create a SLO object. Service criteria is the job created in step 1.
3. Fulfillment criteria is ANY_OK
4. Run job. It will fail with FAULT_OTHER and in the details says "U00011375 Host 'test' not found.
5. Open Process monitor> services. Notice that the SLO didn't capture issue
Please see the KB linked below for a workaround:
Planned fix is part of: